• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Thursday 3-7] MIA (Dread) (Full, Accepting Alts)

MIA

In Miami during the summer of '83, pulling an unidentified corpse from the gator-infested swamp near the airport isn't that unusual. But the rest of the crap dragged from the muck, well, that's something you weren't expecting. So what started off as a routine drug murder just got a whole lot more interesting, and between the psychopathic drug kingpins and the corrupt cops, 'interesting' is the last thing you need.

System: Dread

For this game, I'll need to PM or email the questionaires ahead of time and have them back before GenCon.

Characters:

Mike Connelly, FBI Special Agent
Paul Douglas, FBI Special Agent
Javier Santos, Detective, Miami PD, liason to the FBI
Esmerelda Vargas, US Customs
Steve Russo, Chief of Security, Miami International Airport
Jim 'Micco' Yahola, Seminole, Officer for Dept. of Parks and Wildlife

Players:

1. Yttrai
2. Bubbalicious
3. vermicious knid
4. DaveStebbins
5. fett527
6. Steve Jung

Alt 1:
Alt 2:
Alt 3:

Last edited:

DaveStebbins

First Post
I'm in.

...and a pox on you for making me post over here. A pox, I say.

Agreed. a POX!

I'd like in too. I haven't been in any of your games yet.

Oh wait, did you do the evil clown at the fair one a couple years ago? Maybe I have been in one of your games. If you did, it was a blast.

Wow, I remember this place...

Agreed. a POX!

I'd like in too. I haven't been in any of your games yet.

Oh wait, did you do the evil clown at the fair one a couple years ago? Maybe I have been in one of your games. If you did, it was a blast.

Wow, I remember this place...

Think of it as my own little ENW revitilization project, the Internet version of the Peace Corps. If the Peace Corps were staffed by perverts, of course.

I've not done anything with evil clowns. We've played in a lot of games together, but I don't think I've ever GM'd for you.

Remove ads