• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tiamat Tile Mapper Beta Live

PosterBoy

First Post
Tiamat Beta has launched. You can now export maps (miniature and adventure scale). It remains in beta until I get the user interface perfected. I've gotten a ton of great requests and I'll implementing those as fast as I can. Over the next few days and weeks I'll be posting some more video tutorials.

e-Adventure Tile Mapper users should have $10 on their account. If you don't, let me know and I'll fix it. You can add more to your account using the rpgobjects.com store (paypal checkout) and rpgnow.com. I'll be adding Amazon and Google checkout options to our storefront soon.

If you purchased SkeletonKey Tiles from RPGNow.com, make sure they are added to your library so you don't get charged for them. That will be my first video.

Tiamat The Tile Mapper

What is Tiamat?
Tiamat is an on-line Tile Mapper ideal for crafting maps for Role Playing and Miniature games. Powered by nearly 3000 unique map tiles created by SkeletonKey Games, you can create beautiful custom maps at miniature scale for your game. Tiamat works on a mirco transaction model. Tiamat is FREE to use to create maps. You only pay for the maps and tiles you want exported for personal use.

Read the Tiamat FAQ
Tiamat The Tile Mapper

motd29.jpg

bowbe

First Post
Congrats!

I saw this software suite the other day and I have to say it looks amazing as does the concept behind it. Back in the day I used to insist on getting Ed's maps for all my books! Ed's the man. Now others can use your service o get Ed Bourelle quality maps for their home games and that is just as cool as cool can get.

PosterBoy

First Post
Thanks man. I'm still working on getting everything the way I want it so I can drop the beta tag. If there's anything you find while using it that you want tweaked/changed, please let me know.

Remove ads