• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tiefling Warlord for KotS

Scalding

First Post
I decided to make a Tiefling Warlord for KotS. I used the KotS format, and it came out pretty well, except I need a Warlord Utility 2 and Encounter 3. Take a look, tell me what you think!

Attachments

• Tiefling Warlord.pdf
    79.6 KB · Views: 125

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Training not included in intimidate?

Also, re the armor: does he have leather to take advantage of his int? If he had a little bit better dex he could also make better use of his stealth.

Scalding

First Post
TerraDave said:
Training not included in intimidate?

Good catch. I have no idea how I missed that.

TerraDave said:
Also, re the armor: does he have leather to take advantage of his int? If he had a little bit better dex he could also make better use of his stealth.

Yes, his leather with his Int makes his AC better than chainmail. I wanted a really high Int to showcase the Tactical powers with this character, and since I didn't want to absolutely neglect Str and Cha, that didn't leave a lot of points to go around. If I were to do it again, I'd probably make the stats a bit more well rounded, but I doubt I'd put Dex above 10; it's just not a very useful attribute for this character. Maybe if he had some good ranged attacks...

Remove ads