• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tier confusion.

Akira Whitlock

Explorer
I am about to run a dnd session with demiurges. I am mildly unsure where to go with scope for plot related material. I am currently stuck with this one question:
What is the difference between first ones, demiurges s1-2 and time lords?
Where does their character scope lie and what are they inherently capable of (comparison wise)?

I am about to run a dnd session with demiurges. I am mildly unsure where to go with scope for plot related material. I am currently stuck with this one question:
What is the difference between first ones, demiurges s1-2 and time lords?
Where does their character scope lie and what are they inherently capable of (comparison wise)?
1st Ones are like high level intergalactic Deities, Old Ones are like the Gods of stars and Elder Deities are like the Gods of Planets. Demiurges are beyond Deities, they're like incomplete Universes whole swaths of the cosmos or Kosmos, made manifest and real and rule over several dimensional layers at the same time or more precisely 'are' those dimensional layers. Additionally they are residents of the Pleroma, they can interact with entire Universes or Universal entities on a peer level. Stage 1 is barely higher than a 1st One Sideral, they're free of the constraints of their parents Universe and devastatingly powerful within that Universe but very vulnerable and weak in the Pleroma, Stage 2 is a true, incomplete Time Lord, but still very vulnerable but able to stand toe to toe with things like Nehaschimic Dragons and such and are very powerful even within the Pleroma. Stage 3 Demiurges are pretty much the most powerful thing in the Pleroma besides Time Lords and are incredibly powerful within the Pleroma. And Time Lords are basically the most powerful thing in the game vice all the super monsters we've made on this website and are literally supposed to be truly, actually, entire Universes made manifest and given a mind.

Stat wise Siderals (Elder Gods, Old Ones and First Ones) wield Cosmic Level Abilities, Demiurges wield Transcendental Abilities and Time Lords have several Omnific Level Powers available to them and really are the only things that do.

Hope this helps. Nice to see this place is still active!

Remove ads