• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ties that Bind - Citadel Adbar - Chapter 1 "The best defense is a good offense..."

Someone

Adventurer
Kyoni said:

"Also we could try to teleport through a scrying image to get there... that would be even faster than wind walking."

"I guess he can scry, but not teleport" adds Jares. "And we can teleport, but I, at least, can´t cast the spell. In any case, they could resist or worse notice it, so i don´t think it´s a good idea. In my opinion wind walking there it´s the best thing we can do. And we can also find a nearby place where we can hide with wind walk, just in case things go wrong, as I suggested before. We can go pretty much anywhere with teleport, but it´s a mistake to rely too much in magic and think it´ll always do as you expect."

GSFRumble

First Post
"Well, if'n ye can cover a hunnerd miles in less'n two hours wi'out teleportation, whilst disguised as puffs o' cloud, I'd say 'at we're set to go. 'Owever, I need me the location o' the orcs, an' frankly, we can cover more ground by flyin' through th' air if'n they've moved. 'ells, they cannae move too far if'n they do move; even an organized buncher greenskins can't mobilize too farst."

Someone

Adventurer
"Then it´s decided" says Jares. "If you have that Wind walk spell ready and nobody wants to make any special preparation, I think we can leave now"

GSFRumble

First Post
Bruggin shook his head. "Ach, sadleh, I lack any sorter prophetical vision when I prepare me spells; an' since I dinnae know what Harbromm would be aboot, I jus' readied those which I normally keep 'andy. We'll be walkin' fer a day if'n ye do want ter use tha wind walk spell."

GSFRumble

First Post
"Can either ye or skinneh here make robes 'r cloaks'n the like the color o' white? We'll be whispeh t' be sure, but we'll be a colorful whispeh, which I ne'er could unnerstand."

GSFRumble

First Post
"Ach, nay, clothin' innae hard t' find, 'sjust 'at Jares there dinnae wanner spend a lotter coin on this lil exp'dition." Bruggin stood, donning his helm, the wand still clenched in his teeth, the Dwarf draining a bit of magic every few seconds.

"I'll be off ter talk t' some temples, 'en. Mebbe ye could come along, maybe ye oughtn't. Whate'er ye choose, I'm fer gettin' t' goin' onna wot needs doin'."

With that, Bruggin leaves for the nearest temple to Dumathoin, Dwarven god of knowledge and secrets.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads