TIL: The Hollywood Appetite for Material to Reboot has Gone too Far

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
So today I was wandering around, minding my own business, when I heard that the streaming service PRIME was up to no good.

Obviously, I first had to make sure that this was Amazon Prime, and not Optimus Prime. Unfortunately, I was disappointed for the 3,485,231st time as it was not Optimus Prime. But my investigations showed me that Prime was introducing a new streaming series ... Dead Ringers.

Interesting! I didn't realize that there was a lot of interest in reviving that old British satirical series. Right? But then I saw the trailer ....

Oh. Oh no. That's .... that's based on David Cronenberg's Dead Ringers.

This is where we are at. We are now scouring the oeuvre of David Cronenberg in order to bring you more viewing pleasure. This .... this will not end well.

Then again .... LONG LIVE THE NEW FLESH!

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
So today I was wandering around, minding my own business, when I heard that the streaming service PRIME was up to no good.

Obviously, I first had to make sure that this was Amazon Prime, and not Optimus Prime. Unfortunately, I was disappointed for the 3,485,231st time as it was not Optimus Prime. But my investigations showed me that Prime was introducing a new streaming series ... Dead Ringers.

Interesting! I didn't realize that there was a lot of interest in reviving that old British satirical series. Right? But then I saw the trailer ....

This is where we are at. We are now scouring the oeuvre of David Cronenberg in order to bring you more viewing pleasure. This .... this will not end well.

iu-6.gif

MarkB

Legend

Sounds like a cool game. Which system are you using, and how many players are you looking for? :D

aco175

Legend
I did see this as a 30 year-old sequel. Evidently Eddie Murphy was going to do the role a few years ago, but dragging feet saw him do Coming to America 2. Looks like things finally have been sorted out.

1677674554915.png

Remove ads