• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Time away

Due to real life circumstances I will not be around for some time, if the opportunity presents itself to give me the time I need to come back to role playing I certainly will. I apologise to anyone who might be inconvienced by this in character.
I'll miss those I know, but this is beyond my control at the moment and need to focus on whats going on around me.
Everyone take care.

Sabrina
*wanders off with Ethera, Moondyre, and Aelan*

W

WizO_Ka'yn

It wont be the same without you around! I hope the RL things get good really fast hon, so that you can be back to us soon!

many hugs!!!!

Kayn

Drindin

First Post
Real life... it's a real jerk, isn't it? But I suppose that's why so many young adults are playing DND and other RPing games these days, and why they read so much escape literature... cause our world is going no where fast!

Hoping things Clear up for you,

Drindin, Martin_Backstrom, Barat_the_iii, Kraggar, Robert_olidamarite, and good lord knows how many others!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads