Time For Another Round Of Iron Dm!!!

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Where's Joshua Dyal? He is the one with the scheduling troubles and he is not around!

IF he shows up we'll do him against Wicht.

For now we will do Radiating Gnome and Arcseed. . . Please post again to be sure and then I will post the ingredients you will then have 24 hours from the posting time to post your adventure synopsis.

Remember, there is a gentleman's agreement that you will not look at your opponent's post until AFTER you post your own - and no editing your post. . .

gnome, arc - Ready?

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Ok, according to my clock it is 3:21 pm EST - you have until tomorrow same time - I may be away for the weekend - so judging will be delayed - but I WILL be checking the posting time.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are your ingredients:

Bones
Earth Elemental
Ghouls
Magic Key
Kuo-toa
Holy Ground

----------------------------
Good luck

Vaxalon

First Post
I take the challenge...

BUT.

I have a game scheduled for saturday, so I can't defend my title immediately.

I'll be more than happy to defend it later in the week.

What is my status in the competition?

Sodalis

First Post

{Text deleted}

Um, what part of the request to not do what you just did did you not understand?

Last edited by a moderator:

Yikes, I go to a meeting with my director, and I miss out! I didn't realize we had 24 hours: I thought last time you did it in an hour.

If that's the case, I can probably do one tomorrow sometime. I won't be able to hang around waiting for it to start, though. But give me a due date some time Sunday morning, post the details tomorrow morning, and I'll jump in. Otherwise I'm probably not good until Monday morning. Rest assured, I'll be around Monday bright and early!

Remove ads