Titan Boardgame - David Trampier Artwork T-Shirts

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Just stumbled across these on eBay and bought them. David Trampier artwork from the Titan boardgame game on two different t-shirts. It says they are from Jason McAllister's family. Jason co-designed Titan with David Trampier.

Caveats: I have not received these shirts yet, so I make no assertion to their quality, but they have sold 79 of them and they have a 100% rating as a seller.

Kilimanjaro

Explorer
It's not clear yet, because no game of Titan has finished yet.

More seriously, it accommodates 6 players, but 2 of them will be knocked out early and go play something else. Eventually, it becomes a grind-fest between the last two players. You do get to roll a lot of dice.
This is exactly right. It's better to play with a time limit or turn limit. Your cats will eventually come scatter the cardboard markers across the table anyway.

It's not clear yet, because no game of Titan has finished yet.

More seriously, it accommodates 6 players, but 2 of them will be knocked out early and go play something else. Eventually, it becomes a grind-fest between the last two players. You do get to roll a lot of dice.
Truth! I think I came to love the idea of the game more than the game itself. I enjoyed playing it in my youth, but not sure I would have the patience for it now. I still have my copy...

Kilimanjaro

Explorer
There was a Java version floating around the web at one point. It was a lot quicker to play since you didn't have to move all that cardboard around.

Remove ads