Titles for these Demons/Devils?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I've updated the list to include which lesser devils are subordinate to the Lords of the Nine and the other Archdevils.

Olive said:
Cool thread.

Thanks, I thought so. ;)

Olive said:
Since you mentioned Sep, he uploaded a link to a .rft file that lists his infernal heirarchy in his rogue's gallery thread at one point. It's very different from the standard DnD Hells, and doesn't mention several of the dukes who have gone on to play a major role in his SH, but it's a good place for names. I'm currently writing up my own heirarchy using MotP, BoVD, ToH and the Chris Pramas Nine Hells book, plus soem extra stuff from Legions of Hell.

It's mostly a player handout type thingy, so it's a list of names and ranks that doesn't tell the players anything about stats or even type in many circumstances, but it's going to have titles. There will probaby be a DM's version with much more info...

COOL!!! So do you know roughly what page of his rogue's gallery thread it is on? (I don't have access to the boards search function.)

Olive said:
edit: it's also worth mentioning that Bensozia is dead, killed by Levitus.

Thanks for the info.

Cheers!

KF72

Olive

Explorer
Arravis said:
Nope, it's the one I put together :) (I posted the link as a reply above). It's a DM's Guide to the Nine Hells. It took longer to compile then I care to admit, lol.

I can imagine. I think I've seen an earlier version of it, with otu the flash cover.

Do you remember some of the texts you used? All DnD books? Or are there other gaming or RL books?

dream66_

First Post
Knightfall1972 said:
COOL!!! So do you know roughly what page of his rogue's gallery thread it is on? (I don't have access to the boards search function.)

Sep's Rogue's Gallery thread is always on the first page. If not someone will bump it in the next few hours here... :)

It's called Eadric, et al.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
dream66_ said:
Sep's Rogue's Gallery thread is always on the first page. If not someone will bump it in the next few hours here... :)

It's called Eadric, et al.

Umm, that's not exactly what I meant. I meant what page of Sep's THREAD is the uploaded .rtf of the heirarchy located on? :)

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
dream66_ said:
/me blushes....

Umm opps...

Becuase of my mistake I searched it out and found it for you

3rd page half way down.

Umm I found it the hard way but thanks anyway. Heh.

Looks real cool.

Remove ads