TMP Holiday Event

Sienna_Rose

First Post
I'm fairly open, myself. Fridays are good, Saturdays - well, during December, a chunk of the gaming group I'm in is out of town, so, those games may be off; but, if they're not, Saturdays are a no go for me. Sundays are open.

Magi_Apolline

ISRP Moderator
Ruthia said:
Ah well. Count me out then! WAY to much going on family wise to do anything before New Years at this point. Have fun!

A pity. Hopefully next time, unless the majority of the players vote for an earlier date.

Sienna_Rose

First Post
This thread seems to have died. I know the date and time suggestions were supposed to be in by Dec 1. It's past that now, but I haven't seen anything. We were going to discuss themes after picking the date.
But, we need to know whether it's going to be a Christmas/Hanaukkha/Solstice/Yule/whatever (herein refered to as 'winter holiday'), or New Years. 'Cause if it's New Years it can be a little later.
For the winter holiday, Dec 21 or 28 (as mentioned above) would work.
Course, the 28th could be both winter holiday *and* New Years.
Since the 28th is a Friday, I vote for late evening and on into the night.
I'd volunteer to help host, but, I is not a Magi. Plus, if I ever *promise* to be on, chances are stuff will come up in RL to prevent it (and I'll jinx myself if I say I won't be on, too - so, I'll just be quiet about whether or not any of my characters will attend).

Remove ads