• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

TMP Holiday Event

Sienna_Rose

First Post
I'm fairly open, myself. Fridays are good, Saturdays - well, during December, a chunk of the gaming group I'm in is out of town, so, those games may be off; but, if they're not, Saturdays are a no go for me. Sundays are open.

Magi_Apolline

ISRP Moderator
Ruthia said:
Ah well. Count me out then! WAY to much going on family wise to do anything before New Years at this point. Have fun!

A pity. Hopefully next time, unless the majority of the players vote for an earlier date.

Sienna_Rose

First Post
This thread seems to have died. I know the date and time suggestions were supposed to be in by Dec 1. It's past that now, but I haven't seen anything. We were going to discuss themes after picking the date.
But, we need to know whether it's going to be a Christmas/Hanaukkha/Solstice/Yule/whatever (herein refered to as 'winter holiday'), or New Years. 'Cause if it's New Years it can be a little later.
For the winter holiday, Dec 21 or 28 (as mentioned above) would work.
Course, the 28th could be both winter holiday *and* New Years.
Since the 28th is a Friday, I vote for late evening and on into the night.
I'd volunteer to help host, but, I is not a Magi. Plus, if I ever *promise* to be on, chances are stuff will come up in RL to prevent it (and I'll jinx myself if I say I won't be on, too - so, I'll just be quiet about whether or not any of my characters will attend).

Remove ads