• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

To Deck the Halls or not

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
PowerWordDumb said:
Nothing says "It's Christmas!" to me like a nice fancy penguin.
Nothing beats a squirrel, IMO. Then again, even I wouldn't want squirrely behavior in every Christmas thread (or even most of 'em).

Crothian

First Post
I have a friends that would love a pet penguin, but I think the bills in the summer for keeping the place frozen would be a little much.

Sniktch

First Post
Darkness said:
Nothing beats a squirrel, IMO. Then again, even I wouldn't want squirrely behavior in every Christmas thread (or even most of 'em).

Hi, Darkness! :) You need to visit my neighborhood. I live in the place where the nuts hunt the squirrels, and the squireels get beaten a lot, I'm afraid.

Yig

First Post
PowerWordDumb said:
Nothing says "It's Christmas!" to me like a nice fancy pen.

Actually, nothing says "It's Christmas!" like a brand new pair of boots.

Hey, I got that from my parents, I'm not gonna complain.

Last edited:

yangnome

First Post
Nothing says Merry Christmas like sitting in a strip club at 10 am on Christmas morning, with a scotch in one hand and cinnamon on your lap.

Psychic Warrior

First Post
Scorpionfolke said:
ya, some therapy would help :) ---well, I've missed out on halloween the last seven years, maybe I could combine my 2 favorite holidays & have a hallow christmas/christmasween :D

Eh, it's been done -

http://archive.gamespy.com/comics/nodwick/ffn/ffn080.htm

I would say decorate. It doesn't matter who else will see it - you will. Decorating when I was a bachelor was one of the saving graces of beating Christmas depression.

Remove ads