To DMs for Scott De War

GlassEye

Adventurer
Scott De War tells me his computer has had some sort of hard drive failure and it's going to be a little bit before he can make it back online. Just a heads up; he hasn't abandoned any of his games. He may be able to make it online on some public computer somewhere but it might be a good idea to npc his characters for the short term. Thanks.

s@squ@tch

First Post
That sucks.

I know the feeling, my main desktop at the house just had its mobo fried on friday during a power surge, so I've got a new one on the way, and I hope it is just the mobo and not the CPU.

Now I've got to make due with my laptop and the kids desktop. ;)

Hope he gets back on quickly.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Hi! its me. i am on a loner that will be in my possession for about 2 days. i will try to up date my character during that time. For now, Need sleeeeeeepppppppp zzzzzzzzzzzz . . . .

edit: it is now Saturday night and it is time to return the loner i have been using. I will return back as soon as i possibly can!

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

A new thing. I may be a bit slow in posting.Ii have just started a new job and on the side some electrical work just came in. My interwebs time will be restricted, but I will do the utmost to keep up.

Scott DeWar

The computer info is old. My computer is now working fine. It is the two jobs that will taking my time, However, when we run out of work at one and leave two hours early, I can get to the interwwebs!

Remove ads