• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

To RoytheOdd, here's a thread for questions and answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eldragon

First Post
103) What is the Duration of Greater Magic Weapon?

(I figure if the Animal buff spells changed, this probably did too)

Branduil

Hero
You know, with this thread growing like this, Roy will never be able to answer all our questions. Maybe there should be a limit of one question per person at a time? So you can't ask a new question until your old one has been answered. I know its hard to ask only one question at a time, but if we keep this up we'll end up with no questions answered.

Mods, feel free to remove this post after you'e read it.

ShadowStar

First Post
Branduil said:
You know, with this thread growing like this, Roy will never be able to answer all our questions. Maybe there should be a limit of one question per person at a time? So you can't ask a new question until your old one has been answered. I know its hard to ask only one question at a time, but if we keep this up we'll end up with no questions answered.

Ok I'm back. To answer the question about Roy, he's good he just has alot more to do than me. It's actually alot easier for me if there are several questions at at time so each quote and reply gets more done. I'll get as much answered as I can.

ShadowStar

First Post
Olgar Shiverstone said:
26) Ed Stark was pretty clear about bards being better able to cast in armor ... perhaps in the spells section, or perhaps their spells don't have somatic components?

You're right, my bad. I took the book homelast night and read more throughly (yesterdays answers were all from just picking through the book as I read). It's in the Bard's Arms and Armor section and Bards can ignore the Arcane Spell failure of Light Armor but not Shields, Medium or Heavy Armor.

ShadowStar

First Post
Kershek said:
27) Have they done any major changes to item creation formulas? For instance, does a +10 item still cost 2,000 gold and a +2 enhancement bonus item still cost 4,000 gold? I would like to hear more about item creation changes as well.

Thanks.

Unfortunately that kind of stuff is in the DMG, all we've got is the PHB. Sorry.

Hikaru

First Post
Branduil said:

I second that. Plus, I think people should check out if their question has not been answered already:

http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?threadid=51640&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

The questions about the Endurance feat, notably, or the Ranger's Good reflex save, had already been answered.

Finally, the questions should be precise. No more "Could you give me the whole Ranger's spell list, please?"

Branduil said:

Ditto.

ShadowStar

First Post
die_kluge said:
28. Have the metamagic feats changed at all? I mean, before a metamagic feat would require a spell slot of a number of spell slots higher. Does it continue to work that way?

Yeah, I don't play Wizards much so I can't say if the mechanics have changed at all (they look the same) but they still add to the spells effective level.
29. In what ways have the language skills been changed? There was something in the recent Dragon about that. Before, there was simply a language skill, and if you put 1 rank into it, you gained that language.

It looks like it works the same to me. Every rank in Speak Language you gain an additional language and Bard is the only class it is a Class skill for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads