• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

To welcome me back from GenCon

Sidereal Knight

First Post
This is what my beloved co-workers did to celebrate my return from my GenCon-induced vacation.

Attachments

• quarantine1.jpg
    quarantine1.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 106
  • quarantine2.jpg
    quarantine2.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 79

Sidereal Knight

First Post
Heh.

No, this would be considered an escalation.

Last year, they had enough spare time to turn the contents of my cubical into greyscale. (Backstory: I'm red-green colorblind. They thought it would be funny to photocopy everything -- book bindings, posters, photos, my Samurai Jack action figure, etc. -- and see if I noticed.)

I'm almost afraid to find out what they cook up for next year.

Until then, I have my own pseudo-office :) Les Nesman, eat your heart out!

shaylon

First Post
They should have given you that before you left so you could keep a good distance from the Skeevies at the con.

I half-expected something to be done to my cube when I got back but nothing happened. The would-be culprit is going on vacation next week, so it is possible that he knew payback would be coming.

-Shay

Darth K'Trava

First Post
ROFL

My coworkers don't do stuff like that. They'd rather gossip about inane stuff. :uhoh:

It'd be funny to pull that prank on someone.... but I don't really know of anyone who works in a place where something like that could be done.

Remove ads