To Whom It May Concern

Bhryn

First Post
The note is pinned up with a set of silvery pins designed to look like little wings on the ends. The note itself is on warm cream parchment, set with sigils of warding against evil, against the element of ice and to protect from magical interference. The writing is a deep riven blue-black, in a familiar hand.

To those it may concern,

Last even' an attack came not without some warning however little and late, from the Ice Lich Malek. He wounded many and provided his opening gambit. Those who faced him last time, I would like to make you strongly aware that he is back and seeking his perfect collection again, no doubt with an aim to get rid of any who stand in his way. Please be on your alert as he is to be considered far more dangerous than last we all faced him.

To Malek;

Here is my move. They were warned. They know. I'll take your little scars, Ice Wizard. If only to enjoy the scars you'll receive from me in turn.

Bhryn'o'vyl Astairre Strife'Iriden
Almost as an afterthought, is added with an amused flick of the quill:
White Queen

Tharivious

First Post
A second note is placed unceremoniously as though by a mere wisp of passing shadow. Simple, soft grey parchment with darker grey ink in a steady, precise script, familiar to some, but not seen in these places for quite some time.

A shame that he has returned. If he wishes to resume his collection, then perhaps I ought to resume my stance against such action. One threat begets another, and he threatens both sides of the Balance.

I stood with those against Malek once, so I shall stand again, if I am needed. I suspect that at least some of you remember how to contact me.

~ Tharivious, Ahlahr of the Hunters in Shadow

A simple sentance fragment can be seen on the end of Bhryn's message. the paper is brittle and cold to the touch. The message is written in flowing blue script and it reads simply:

"I look forward to it."

Bhryn

First Post
The celestial wanders past and peers closer. Then mutters and pens quickly in her cursive:

It is good to know you abide well and will stand with us, I for one would be glad of your strength and fortitude.

Bhryn.

Then she pauses and stares at the bottom of her note. With a strangled swallow, half sob, half cry and turns away and growls: "...he can wife my sword up his backside..." as she stalks off angrily.

Dontella

First Post
*With a sigh the elf maid makes her way through the portals, passing among the populace of Ford's Keep thoughtfully. Shaking she her head she makes her way towards the tavern, pausing as she halts before the Cork Board. Slender fingers pause, brushing the notes already in place, before she tucks one of her own among the rest.*

White Priest activates Red Knight. Permission unrestricted until Silence.

DireWereTeddy

First Post
~A woman draped in grey approaches the cork board, placing a single note before slipping away.~

The Ghostwalker stands ready. The reversing can wait.

Remove ads