• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Today is a good day to die!

I like to hit stuff as-

• Barbarian

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • Valor Bard

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Champion

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • Battlemaster

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • Monk

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Paladin

Votes: 13 14.6%
  • Ranger

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Poll closed .

I chose battle master fighter. I really like the class, its the character I'm playing now. Not a lot of stuff to keep track of, but some interesting cool options to use.

Rhogar_Rarr

First Post
I think if our goal is to simply hit and hit again, the Champion is the best option. Even better if they are a crossbow expert or dual wielder. Every other class has all these silly options and resources to consider. A Champion will simply attack over and over again, plain and simple.

I'm not sure I answered the poll correctly. I picked "Monk" because of all the listed classes, I like (Mobile, Shadow) Monk the best... but not necessarily for hitting stuff. More for sneaking, and occasionally for sucker-punching enemies and then running away along the wall over their heads. If I'm in the kind of mood you described in your OP, where I literally just want to hit stuff in melee until it stops moving, that would be Barbarian, almost by definition.

Remove ads