• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Today is my birthday

IamTheTest

First Post
I am 23 today. I bought myself a digital camera and a physics toy (the toy has become a ritual). I plan on calling a great friend that I haven't seen in too long because I know he'll make me laugh. At 3 I'm going to work and hopefully I'll make it home in time to do it again. I hope everybody has a slightly better than usual. That is all.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
I wanted to skip the cake on my Birthday this year (I'm overweight and I don't need the calories), but my sister had already bought special plates so she went ahead and got me a small cake.

IamTheTest

First Post
Relique du Madde said:
What no cake?

Im trying to cut another 20lbs so that I have a better chance to make the tennis team next year. My mom sent me some totally jazzy cupcakes though (she is a baker and her stuff his nuts) so my coworkers are going to be stoked when I give them all away. Maybe all the other ENers could eat a special snack today for me? Euphoric Hivemind and all that.

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Frukathka said:
I wanted to skip the cake on my Birthday this year (I'm overweight and I don't need the calories), but my sister had already bought special plates so she went ahead and got me a small cake.

As someone who fluctuates in weight from doughboy to svelt, I just want to say I love it when it works out that way. :)

Happy Birthday, IamTheTest!

papastebu

First Post
Happy Birthday, from Hicktown, USA.
Enjoy your non-cake.
Enjoy your physics toy.
Enjoy your digital camera--when did they start making things out of fingers?
Enjoy... your good life, and many, many happy returns. :D

Mycanid

First Post
I say you go out and buy yourself a 1/2 gallon of "Death by Chocolate" ice cream for your birthday! :D

Oh ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, btw!

Remove ads