• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Todd Lockwood needs your help (Epic Poster)

MEG Hal

First Post
I saw a few people walk out of the GenCon WotC 30th Epic bash with 10+ of the Lockwood posters.

Guess who did not even get one...Todd.

So as a favor to him I will send $50 in MEG stuff (rounded up) to the first two people who can mail me a 30th Anniversery poster tubed.

Post/e-mail/PM me

Thanks

Last edited:

By "Epic Poster" I thought you meant Crothian :p

Sorry to hear that Mr. Lockwood didn't get one :\... I could send you the ad in Dragon Magazine, but I don't think that'll cut it...

AR

MEG Hal

First Post
Mark said:
When will you next be in Chicago, Hal?

It will be a while Mark (or anyone else) but I will pay for shipping for those that had an abundance...
yes Altamont he was not thrilled by seeing one made and not even been told and then not getting any.

Sfounder

First Post
Man!

Man, I have been dying to get that poster. I didn't know it was made into a poster, all I said was "i hope this gets made into a poster so i can buy it."

How can one go about getting one now?

Tkolhoff

Explorer
I actually have a couple extra. I grabbed two for my twin sons (4yrs) old since the always want to stop and look at that picture when skimming Dragon. If you can provide an address I can try to get one out though it wont be today since it is almost five here. Probably wont go saturday (since Im going away) and monday is a holiday. Looks like it will be mid to late week before it arrives.

Let me know soon and Ill do what I can.

Terry

Thanee

First Post
How can one go about getting one now?

How about starting a thread and offering $50 in goodies? ;)

Sorry, can't help with the poster, havn't even been to GenCon.

But can't he just get one from WotC directly? I mean, he painted it, right?
It seems kinda odd, that he has to go to the con and get one like every other person... :\

Bye
Thanee

MEG Hal

First Post
Tkolhoff said:
I actually have a couple extra. I grabbed two for my twin sons (4yrs) old since the always want to stop and look at that picture when skimming Dragon. If you can provide an address I can try to get one out though it wont be today since it is almost five here. Probably wont go saturday (since Im going away) and monday is a holiday. Looks like it will be mid to late week before it arrives.

Let me know soon and Ill do what I can.

Terry

Tried getting your email and PMing you and it is all blocked drop me an e-mail in my sig and we can discuss, thanks.

Remove ads