• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Todd Lockwood needs your help (Epic Poster)

Tkolhoff

Explorer
I actually looked up the address off MEG website..(Austin, TX). is that the one you want it sent to? If so I can try to get it out in the morning?

Actually, would it be at all possible to get one signed by Mr. Lockwood! That would be sweet bonus. I could send my copy down as well, if you think it could be done and returned.

TK

By the way, my email address is Tkolhoff@yahoo.com

Last edited:

MEG Hal

First Post
Tkolhoff said:
I actually looked up the address off MEG website..(Austin, TX). is that the one you want it sent to? If so I can try to get it out in the morning?

Actually, would it be at all possible to get one signed by Mr. Lockwood! That would be sweet bonus. I could send my copy down as well, if you think it could be done and returned.

TK

E-mail me at hal(at)mysticeyegames(dot)com and I will give you my florida address, and I am sure we can work something out.

If he has one, I need one more if he has two spares then we are done.

MEG Hal

First Post
talinthas said:
god, i saw people take enough of those to wallpaper a room. that's really sad, yo.

Me too and the only reason I got one was---Teflon Billy came to my rescue. We go there late and got nothing. And yes I saw people with 20+ leaving...ok all we have our hero and he will be paid a ransom's reward ;)

Thank You Tkolhoff!

Product and a sig on your copy can be yours...

Tkolhoff

Explorer
Yeah, it is pretty unfortunate. I picked up three one for me and my two boys. Later that night a buddy that roomed with me gave me another as a going away present I guess. So, I was planning on giving that one to a friend that didnt make it. So, with Mr. Lockwood needing a couple I will gladly turn over two of them. I think his work is outstanding!

Tkolhoff

Explorer
If you want to go that route... I dont have any problems. The product isnt a factor on my giving them up anyway. Id just like to se the guy get a sample of his own handy work!

Remove ads