• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tomb of Horrors, White Plume Mountain - What would you have WotC update next?

Thotas

First Post
Keep on the Borderlands is one I'd like to see done, just 'cause it's so iconic of the origins of the game. In terms of history, I pick this one.

My DM is currently running us through a converted ToEE, and is talking about the Giant Series next. Since I've been playing for over 25 years but somehow never been involved in that one, it's gotta be the one most convenient for my group. In terms of me the player, this is my choice.

I ran part one of Saltmarsh once years ago, and it was the most fun I've had on that side of the screen. Me the DM wants this one!

Helspar

First Post
I'd have to go with Rahasia. It would be nice to see some of the Solo play stuff too like Blade of Vengeance or Ghost of Lion Castle.

zoroaster100

First Post
Ideally I'd like to see the G1-3/D1-3/Q1 supermodule redone for 3.5, but that is such a large (and profitable) venture they should do that to sell the module, not offer it up for free. But in terms of free updates of classics, I'd most like to see the Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth redone. That was a very fun module for my players back in the day.

Orius

Legend
I'd like to see the conversions not tied to the latest book being released as well. The Weapons of Legacy tie to White Plume mountain wasn't too bad, but I'm don't want the classics part of a marketing gimmick either.

smilinggm

First Post
I would love to see L1: The Secret of Bone Hill, and L2: The Assassin's Knot converted. These 2 mods showed my first group that you could play D&D outside of a dungeon and not end up in a bar room brall.

While Barrior Peaks is a great mod I hated the Random Tables to figure out how things worked. It was that bloody table that stoped us from ever finishing the mod.

Lord Ipplepop

First Post
My group and I (between the 2 "old school" DM's) hqave pretty well attempted to update all of the old modules, as we have an average of 6-10 3.5 only players in our group on any given day. The both of us like seeing them go nutz with some of the old thoughts.

The one I would like to see completely changed over to 3.5 is the infamous 100 level dungeon. I don't really pay attention to the newer campaigns and modules as we have designed our own; however, that would be my request.

johnsemlak

First Post
Lord Ipplepop said:
My group and I (between the 2 "old school" DM's) hqave pretty well attempted to update all of the old modules, as we have an average of 6-10 3.5 only players in our group on any given day. The both of us like seeing them go nutz with some of the old thoughts.

The one I would like to see completely changed over to 3.5 is the infamous 100 level dungeon. I don't really pay attention to the newer campaigns and modules as we have designed our own; however, that would be my request.

100 level dungeon? What is being referred to here?

wipes drool off of laptop

Remove ads