• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Tomb of Horrors!

Korigan walks over towards the second passage and looks inside with his googles. He enters slowly looking fr any magical auras that might be present.

OOC: Not sure how long it has been since I cast the ritual. If it has been more than 10 minutes then let me know and Korigan will recast the ritual before heading over to Kattegar.

tglassy

Adventurer
There is a general sense of magic about the area, but it is more like background noise due to close proximity to a large amount of spent magic than because of anything specific in this room.

Azurewraith

Explorer
"So is it safe for me to enter yet?" The gnome queries growing impatient this was supposed to be the grand finale to his memoirs not a day out to a hill.

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: lol. You guys are being too cautious. At some point, you're going to have to go in. Otherwise, who's going to find all that yummy loot?

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: The other guys and we ambush them on the way out when their depleted! I do wonder which entrance is correct

Now that the path with the crumbling roof is vacant. Nam sits down and begins a chant as a ghostly duplicate of himself appears "Open the door"

OOC: Casting unseen servant as a ritual and having it open the double doors in the crumbling passage

"There is a lot of ambient magical auras around but that is to be expected if this is the crypt of the Demilich. This room appears to be clear of any magical effects."

Korigan looks over at the two doors.

"I would check each door for traps before you open them. Warn me before you do though, I'd want to be out of this hallway just in case."

tglassy

Adventurer
The Unseen Servant pulls on the door but is unable to get it to open.

OOC: Unseen Servant has a Strength of 2. It is not able to open the door.

Remove ads