D&D 5E Tomb of Horrors!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
The Grey Dwarf, Kattegar dismounts from his Steeder, Attia, and grabs a few useful items out of her saddle-bags. Then, doing a flawless impersonation of a cattle driver he once met, he pats the giant spider on its large round rear end and says "Y'all git along, now, Bessie!" He turns to see someone staring at him in disbelief and grunts "What are you looking at?" in his normal, thick and harsh accent. The giant spider skitters off into the forest, presumably to hunt small game - such as deer.

"I'm on it." he offers, and following Astirise's advice, he loads and hoists his rather large and fiendish-looking crossbow and begins to look where someone else isn't. (Probably toward the east.)

[roll0]

OOC: Woah, eagle-eyed! I will post a mini-stat-block as soon as my character is done! Sorry!

Shayuri

First Post
"Aye!" the dame knight calls, and heads up to the top of the hill to get a better look!

[roll0] Perception, or [roll1] with advantage.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Namfoodle wonders how much longer he should wait before intervening I mean he knows exactly where the entrance is after all why wouldn't he he's brilliant.

As the others search Korigan pulls a pair of goggles from his pouch and begins fiddling with them. He mutters to himself while cleaning lenses and adding filters and other items to them. After about ten minutes he smiles and slides the goggles onto his head. He then begins to survey the hill looking for magical auras that might indicate a hidden entrance or magical trigger.

[sblock=Action]Using Magic Analysis to cast Detect Magic as a ritual. Then looking for any auras around the hill.[/sblock]

tglassy

Adventurer
There is nothing on the east side but grass and bushes.

Korigan can detect no magical energies. Is this even the right place?

The Knight and the Dwarf easily scale the hill side and see many large, black rocks. Due to the Knight's high perception, there seems to be something...deliberate about the placing of the rocks, but she isn't sure quite what. There are two on the north side, one in the middle,and many lined up on the south side of the hill.

Shayuri

First Post
Astirise pauses and frowns a little as she surveys the hilltop, scattered over with its black rocks. That many rocks, just...sitting on a hilltop was strange wasn't it? Rocks didn't just come from nowhere. They fell down, or they were revealed when soil washed away...or they were placed.

"Curious."

She goes to the one in the middle and hunkers down a bit, slinging her shield back over her back to free up a hand.

Then she gives that big black rock a shove...trying to see if it can be moved.

Strength! [roll0] (add 6 if this qualifies as an Athletics check)

Remove ads