• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

TOMBS OF GOLARION: 6 Creepy Adventure Locations

Tombs of Golarion is a new Pathfinder Campaign Setting book which features six tombs ready to be used as adventure locations. It's out now, and written by Scott Fernandez, Ron Lundeen, and Larry Wilhelm. "From labyrinthine gilded catacombs to the submerged ruins of a forgotten nation or an arcane tower hewn from crystal, these monuments to the deceased are as filled with history and riches as they are cursed with peril and despair."

Tombs of Golarion is a new Pathfinder Campaign Setting book which features six tombs ready to be used as adventure locations. It's out now, and written by Scott Fernandez, Ron Lundeen, and Larry Wilhelm. "From labyrinthine gilded catacombs to the submerged ruins of a forgotten nation or an arcane tower hewn from crystal, these monuments to the deceased are as filled with history and riches as they are cursed with peril and despair."
More information on paizo.com by clicking on the cover image below!

PZO9278_500.jpeg

exile

First Post
Pathfinder is my game of choice; but when I play, it's usually Society or a Society-sanctioned module. My first thought when flipping through this book was 'what a wonderful resource for 5e.'

Crucius

First Post
This...is actually awesome. As much as I love Golarion, it's always been lacking in the creepy stuff.
I mean, except for Ustalav. All of that lovely stuff. So...
I take it back. No lacking. Very creepy.

Voidrunner's Codex

Related Articles

Remove ads

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads