• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tome in the UK

Welrain

First Post
Hi,

The Tome of Horrors is out in the UK now!!!

Had a quick look through. A fanastic range of creatures and templates, detailed in a nice thick book at a very good price (a mere £17.99).

The Artwork captures the first edition feel nicely as promised in the blurb, b&w drawings which keeps the price down but makes the book a little dull.

Overall a very worthy purchase.

Welrain

Hi there! :)

I have been told the book should be available here (in Belfast) from late Thursday/early Friday (along with Monster Manual 2; Book of Vile Darkness and D20 Modern).

So after months of drought comes a flood. :rolleyes:

Welrain

First Post
Ah yes. The kind guys at Travelling Man in Leeds imported MM2 and BoVD on US release...been very popular by all accounts.

D20 Modern was also on the shelves as was The Big Book of Classes or something like that ;-)

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
At least you have a chance to get the newest WotC books. My FLGS apparently has some problems with being delivered to. They really don't like that ("Yes, MMII is out, I know it, I have seen it. But it simply does not arrive here!") :(

green slime

First Post
Drop dead, you lot from blighty, and that goes for you too U_K. ;)

NOTHING happening in this backwater known as Scandinavia.

I'M SO FRUSTRATED... I must have been a BBEG in a previous life to have this happen to me. I just wish I could remember what it was I had done so I at least could gloat over the memories.

Krishnath

First Post
I agree with green slime that the shops here in scandinavia sucks! I went to Tradition (the local game shop here in gothenburg) and they where totaly oblivious to the fact that MM2 and the BoVD existed. Damn, If I had the cash, I'd start a proper game shop. Even when the ignert's know the book is out, it often takes three months or more before they order them. But when it comes to Warhammer they usually have it the same day it is released in the U.S. I H8 WARHAMMER :mad:

Friggin ignert's.

Hey you guys, you should order from Tartan Entertainment in the UK. I've just gotten it today, 1 week after I ordered it. I too couldn't be bothered to wait for my FLGS (in Copenhagen) to get it.
And here's the best part: It's only 13.99 £ - with shipping and handling it amounts to £18.80 to Denmark or Sweden - In Denmark the price will be at least 25£.
Oh, I'm a happy man

http://www.tartanentertainment.co.uk/

-Sorcica

Remove ads