Kickstarter Tome of Horrors Complete Miniatures Kickstarter

Serpine

Explorer
So with recent additions like a purple worm, two inphidians, and a foo dog, the current list of 45 models at The Works levels (assembled by another backer) are:

- - -

Basic: Slime Demodand, Tarry Demodand, Shaggy Demodand, Death Dog, Al'Miraj, Dark Creeper, Crypt Thing, Demi-Lich, Movanic Deva, Monadic Deva, Carbuncle, 3 Corrupter Daemons, Babbler (Dinosaur), Charonadaemon, Piscodaemon,

Daily Bonus (also included at $100 level): Red Jester, Inphidian Rattler, Inphidian Cobra Back, Axe Beak, Tsathar (2 different sculpts), Jack O' Lantern

Stretch Goals: Iron Cobra, Jaculi, Flumph, Forlarren, Eye Killer, Huecuva, Black Dracolisk, 2 Vegepygmy Warriors, Vegepygmy Chieftan, Two-Headed Troll, Froghemoth, Pitfall Spider (Customer Designed), Nuckalavee, Retch Hounds (2), Basidirond, Purple Worm Diorama, Inphidian Priest, Inphidian, Foo Dog.

Not Figure Extras: E-Z Dungeons Deluxe, Tome of Horrors PDF (or an addon), Shift (or an addon).

- - -

It is getting to be a lot of stuff. I've edited my prior post to have a link to an assembled image of 16 greens from the project (some in progress, some complete).

tangleknot

Explorer
Although I already have a sizable miniature collection, I don't own a Flumph! I'm in at $130 in ($100 level). I plan to swap Smalls and Mediums with my 17+ stretch goal allotment, and buy larges (at $5 each) with the other $30. Its a pretty awesome deal!

Callahan09

Explorer
I like it but I don't think I can muster it. I still haven't gotten much out of my Reaper Bones Vampire set. I've spent so much on Dwarven Forge, Myth, and Drake and also on the new Magic Modern Masters set that I just really need to take a break unfortunately.

Serpine

Explorer
Well it is on the final day now (final 16 hours actually): The $200 tiers are up to 60 figures, including a dragon that will be made out of transparent resin. The $100 tier still gets a respectable 27 models, though most of those are of a more normal size (and material).

USChessQueen

First Post
WOW! Your project hit big on Kickstarter. Do you mind to help me out with advice on my project "Chess For Parents"? I really want to get funded, but feel that I can use all help I can get. Thanks!

Remove ads