• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tome of Horrors getting a second print run...

MortonStromgal

First Post
The original run would not have exceeded 500 weren't it for Lisa Stevens timely and generous intervention.

Regards,
Ruemere

They picked a horrible time for me with the original announcement. I just shelled out $100 to pre-order V20 and days later they announced ToH, I was still suffering sticker shock from V20.

TheAuldGrump

First Post
So any word on when this new printing of Tome of Horrors shows up in the Paizo store?
According to the layout designer:
Chuck Wright said:
I'm going to have to stick with "soon". Don't want to spoil anything. :)

They did up a picture of the new cover - pretty much a color and text change of the older cover -

317632_260593930640101_207158595983635_823169_934703539_n.jpg

JeffB

Legend
Yep, I put it in my cart, but after some thought just cannot put of the $ now :( I just spent a bunch on Beginner Box, the GMG, a flip mat, and the GM screen.

I hate PDF's but likely that is the way I'll need to go as this likely will be gone by the time I get around to getting some more $. I could definitely utilize much of this book based on what I read in the (stellar) review Steel Wind did on the ENWorld homepage. Moreso than B2, and (likely) B3.

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Yep, I put it in my cart, but after some thought just cannot put of the $ now :( I just spent a bunch on Beginner Box, the GMG, a flip mat, and the GM screen.

I hate PDF's but likely that is the way I'll need to go as this likely will be gone by the time I get around to getting some more $. I could definitely utilize much of this book based on what I read in the (stellar) review Steel Wind did on the ENWorld homepage. Moreso than B2, and (likely) B3.
Well, it is Unlimited, this time around, so you will likely get a chance later. :)

The Auld Grump

IronWolf

blank
Very tempted by this, but so many other things that aren't exactly cheap calling my name! Mainly a case of Pathfinder minis! Hhhmm... decisions, decisions.

Remove ads