Kickstarter Tome of Intriguing Options for Honor + Intrigue Swashbuckling RPG

BASHMAN

Basic Action Games
And it's live! The Tome of Intriguing Options Kickstarter has begun!
In this supplement to the Honor + Intrigue Swashbuckling RPG, we add an array of options for your historical campaigns as well as rules and tools to take your game to the stars or into the realms of high fantasy. And if you don't have Honor + Intrigue yet, you can bundle them together.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/basicactiongames/tome-of-intriguing-options
KickstarterJustLaunchedSmaller.jpg

BASHMAN

Basic Action Games
I will be on Two Twitch Streams in One Week to discuss (and play) the Tome of Intriguing Options for Honor + Intrigue (Kickstarter is currently in its final week).

Alexandria RPG Library: Tonight (7/25, 7pm Pacific, 10pm Eastern) I will be live on Twitch with the Alexandria RPG Library to discuss the Tome of Intriguing Options. You can catch the stream here: . For those who cannot make it tomorrow, I will post links when the video goes onto their Youtube as well.

DMs After Dark: On Thursday (7/27, 4:30 pm Pacific, 7:30 Eastern) I will be appearing as a guest GM with the DMs After Dark as we dive into my science-fantasy fever dream setting "Red Suns Over Rubicon 4" where historical, fantasy, and science fiction characters converge on an alien world described as the "Bermuda Triangle of the Multiverse". It a strange and hostile world with two red suns in the crimson sky. It is the world of Rubicon 4. Can our heroes escape the clutches of the Sorcerer-Scientist Zenda? Be sure to check our their channel here () to watch live on Thursday. You can also check our their previous Honor + Intrigue campaign set on the high seas on Youtube.

BASHMAN

Basic Action Games
Last night I was on with the DMs After Dark on Twitch as a special guest GM using Honor + Intrigue with the Tome of Intriguing Options to run a kitchen-sink science fantasy adventure! In our story, heroes who've vanished from various points of time and space throughout the cosmos find themselves marooned on a strange and hostile world with two red suns in the crimson sky. It is the world of Rubicon 4! To have any chance to escape the clutches of the sorcerer-scientist Zenda Blix, they must band together and fight for freedom, and the hope for a path home!

Remove ads