• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Torn vastus intermedius?

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Yeah, you totally couldn't tell he was hurt at all. That KO came out of nowhere, too. dood has legit power. Did you see the Davis/Carmouche fight? I was excited for it but the first round was lame. Davis really picked it up for the last two, though, and made it pretty damned good.

No, I missed that fight. Since it is on a fight night card, and those generally don't have the best fights, I usually just make it in to see the main fight, eat some wings, and have a beer.

Yeah, I don't generally get too excited for the fight night cards. They generally aren't that amazing. I know there have been a few that have turned out well. Still, I don't feel like running to the bar and try to the bar I watch the fights at just in case, you know? If a fight is that good, it's usually available online by the next day. That's actually another reason I don't care to pay for FS1.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Tim Kennedy tore his quadriceps muscle prior to his Nov. 6 bout with Rafael Natal
Ouch. I hope his recovery will be both speedy and complete.

Unfortunately, I keep parsing 'Rafael Natal' as 'Rafael Nadal,' which leads my mind to some pretty strange places.

Ouch. I hope his recovery will be both speedy and complete.

Unfortunately, I keep parsing 'Rafael Natal' as 'Rafael Nadal,' which leads my mind to some pretty strange places.
Yeah, hopefully he recovers. Still, I'm pretty sure he'll keep fighting even if he is still injured. Maybe the sanctioning body will not allow him to fight. Some of these fighters keep fighting while injured, and some times they get injured even worse.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Yeah, I don't generally get too excited for the fight night cards. They generally aren't that amazing. I know there have been a few that have turned out well. Still, I don't feel like running to the bar and try to the bar I watch the fights at just in case, you know? If a fight is that good, it's usually available online by the next day. That's actually another reason I don't care to pay for FS1.

Yeah, I get FS1 as part of something I already had or something so it's not so bad. I wouldn't pay extra for it.

Remove ads