• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Toronto, ON, Canada (looking as player)

zyzzyr

First Post
Hello,

I'm looking for a game to join in Toronto, ON, Canada as a player (3rd ed. D&D). I already have a gaming group that games infrequently, and I DM that group - about 20 sessions in total and another 5 with another group. I'm the author of "Peaceful Silence" which won Eric Noah's Adventure Contest for The Secret Graveyard category.

I'm looking to play only, as I have lots of DM duties already. I'd like to try out a group with an initial session, no commitment, and then see how it goes from there. I'm relatively easy-going.

I have no preference for campaign worlds, and no real preference for character type either, so I should be able to fit in any campaign. I prefer more sophisticated games, though I recognize the enjoyment in a good old slugfest.

I'm currently doing grad work at U of T, so I probably couldn't make a once-a-week gaming session, but bi-monthly should be no problem.

I'm 28 years old, also interested in computer programming, pc games, sports (soccer, football, basketball, hockey - not necessarily in that order). I'm interested in gaming with people of similar age/mental age.

Have access to car, will travel a resonable distance.

If you've got a spot available, please let me know. My email address is johnathon_walls@yahoo.ca, or you can follow up on this thread, or a private message. If you somehow track down my phone number or address, and show up on my doorstep, I probably won't game with you, but please don't take offense. ;)

Johnathon

Last edited:

zyzzyr

First Post
To: Rob Lim

Hi Rob, if you're reading this,

I received your email and am interested, but I can't email you back as your mail server tells me you are over quota and can't get any new emails.

Please get back to me.

Cheers,

Johnathon

Remove ads