Tournament of Champions CR .5 to 5 (Archive)

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Luparo will reply with more biting and clawing, while blinking his blurred self around.
As long as Fishboy is forking, feel free to compress Luparo's blurin' blinkin' clawin' bitin' reply at least until the blinking runs out.

Gansk

Explorer
Round 14: Fishboy avoids a draw by skewering Luparo with his trident (rolled 27+1, beat miss chance). Luparo takes 12-5 damage and has 28 hp left.

Luparo hits three times for no damage.

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Much as I don't actually want a draw - that was "beats both miss chances", right?

And now I remember what I was supposed to do:
[sblock]
Power Attack to +5
If Luparo drops below 20 hp, use lay on hands to get back up to max and continue compression.
[/sblock]

Gansk

Explorer
Round 15: Fishboy hits for 12-5. Luparo has 21 hp left.

Luparo claws once for 14-10 and blinks away before hitting the other two times. Fishboy has 19 hp.

Round 16: Fishboy misses. Luparo has the same result as the round before. Fishboy takes 14-10 and has 15 hp.

Round 17: Fishboy misses due to blinking. Luparo misses once due to fog, but claws and bites for 25-20 total. Fishboy has 10 hp and is tripped by the bite (20 vs. 7 Str check).

Round 18: Does Fishboy continue the compression?

Gansk

Explorer
Round 18: Luparo hits with his AoO for 12-10. Fishboy has 8 hp.

Luparo:[sblock]You hear splashing to the south, but it stops after a very short time.[/sblock]

Luparo's turn in round 18.

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Luparo will..

[sblock]
Liftoff to 5ft of altitude, then cruise south until he either sees Fishboy or hits the edge of the cloud (and thus visibility over the rest of the arena). I think that point will be 75n45e5z, which will burn 40 ft of movement which is all he can do in one MEA due to the blinking.
* If he's able to see Fishboy and make an attack, do so.
* If he gets to 75n455z and cannot attack, use a CLW on self.
[/sblock]

Remove ads