Tournament of Champions Rules & OOC Discussion

Gansk

Explorer
ugulu said:
Yo! I started back to comparing my contenders - attmepting to find non-dragon, non-incorporeal dudes that will still have some hope of winning a round or two.

How's that coming along, ugulu? :)

ugulu

First Post
Yo! Sorry for the wait - holidays on and off, just connecting here to let you know why the lag. I'll try to get the picks in this week when I'm home for a day or two.
Thanks for the patience G

Gansk

Explorer
Well, it looks like Jemal and Albedo have gained inspiration from our game to create a Mortal Kombat PbP game, complete with 10th level characters primed to fight for Good, Evil, Law, or Chaos (and maybe Neutral).

So ugulu, do you have time to pick out the CE champions from a long list if I e-mail it to you?

ugulu

First Post
I'll give a go - as long as lightning turnaround is not part of the expectation.
And this: skim out anything from the Creature Catalog, Dragons, and Incoporeal - is went so well for me with the Gold Horror that I want to give it another shot w/o any of the usual suspects. :)

ugulu

First Post
I sifted the list down to "sucks", "kind of sucks", and "contenders" last night. When you get time, if you could send the stats for the 4 MM III critters, then I'll have final tryouts post-haste.

Thanks G

ugulu

First Post
I'll check - I have a vague recollection that big G might have sent me the CR6 list.

Afraid I'm distracted this week - there is every chance I'll get to actually play D&D this week (well, DM in fact) - it's been so long I feel like I've forgotten how. THAC0 was still dropped in 3.5, right?

PJSlavner

Explorer
I submitted my three combatants during the CR 5 ToC, but I do not have anywhere near as many choices as you do, Ugulu.

That's great. Gansk and I are lucky that we can play almost every Saturday. I hope you can use something you learned from TBoAA.

THAC0 still exists, but it is not as important as it was in 2nd edition because for most creatures THAC0 is 2. ;)

Remove ads