• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Tracking undesirables

ammulder

Explorer
Well, if you must know, the PCs are going to BE the delegation...

And, PCs being PCs, I think it's safe to assume they'll focus on things other than politicking once they arrive. It's fine if they're not going to be good houseguests, but I don't want to make it too easy on them.

Hence the question. :)

Lanliss

Explorer
Well, if you must know, the PCs are going to BE the delegation...

And, PCs being PCs, I think it's safe to assume they'll focus on things other than politicking once they arrive. It's fine if they're not going to be good houseguests, but I don't want to make it too easy on them.

Hence the question. :)

Then I would recommend a combination of the "summer home" plan and my own. Load the summer home with traps, have the delegations meet there. Maybe dial the Death traps down a little, since they are going against players instead of random NPCs.

Satyrn

First Post
Then I would recommend a combination of the "summer home" plan and my own. Load the summer home with traps, have the delegations meet there. Maybe dial the Death traps down a little, since they are going against players instead of random NPCs.
Add in a plot to kill the PCs and replace them with dopplegangers.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads