• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Trailer] Cthulhu

Vocenoctum

First Post
So... this movie should be called "Innsmouth", no?

I'll put the obvious problem of naming a movie Innsmouth and then making it about homosexuality out there...

For the movie itself, it definetly looks made-for-tv, and I haven't seen any deep ones or anything, so eh. I think they just don't like the bitter endings of a lot of the lovecraftian stories, and I'm sure somehow this guy will overcome his history.

I'd like someone to do some HPL shorts, I think the format caters to it better. Maybe a 3-short movie would do well.

Felon

First Post
I'll put the obvious problem of naming a movie Innsmouth and then making it about homosexuality out there...

For the movie itself, it definetly looks made-for-tv, and I haven't seen any deep ones or anything, so eh. I think they just don't like the bitter endings of a lot of the lovecraftian stories, and I'm sure somehow this guy will overcome his history.

I'd like someone to do some HPL shorts, I think the format caters to it better. Maybe a 3-short movie would do well.

I was hoping the Masters of Horror series would do more Lovecraft stories after Gordon's "Dreams in the Witchhouse", but no such luck.

Remove ads