• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Transporting gaming aids

italianranma

First Post
Based on the advice from a previous thread, I bought some minis (both D&D and pewter Ral Partha), dungeon tiles, a timer, misc tokens, and of course dice. Next is what's used to transport all this stuff to and from all the different tables I visit. I've got some foam mini transporters that house my Warhammer models, but it's not very convenient for housing everything else.

I may fit everything into a laptop bag, but I really don't want to bend those dungeon tiles.

Gilladian

Adventurer
If I intended to transport my dungeon tiles I'd buy a box designed for carrying scrapbooking paper, rather like this one: http://store.scrapbooking-warehouse.com/organizers-storage.html

The green expandable one right at the top of the page. It has nice internal dividers for storing lots of different sized/themed tiles, and even room to hold loose papers and maps and such. With a nice handle for carrying, and quite sturdy. I keep all my origami paper in one (well, not ALL of it, because I have tons, but you get the idea). I've had it for years and it still looks nearly perfect.

Remove ads