• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Traveller

Remus Lupin

Adventurer
Did anybody catch this last night? The first two episodes were quite interesting, and I think it's a good strategy to try and draw viewers in during the summer when all of the other "slow burn" series are on hiatus.

That said, I'm going to lose patience with this show fairly quickly if they don't make with the revelations. If there are secrets to be revealed, I want to know what they are, or at least be assured that there are answers. If they only intend to string me along, I'll turn to something else. I've already got Lost and Heroes for that.

Remus Lupin

Adventurer
Here's the synopsis from the wikipedia entry for the show:

Traveler follows two graduate students who become suspects when New York's Drexler Museum is bombed while they are pulling a juvenile prank. It appears that their long time friend, Will Traveler, set them up to look like the terrorists who did the bombing. After the bombing, Traveler is nowhere to be found and there appears to be no evidence that he ever existed.
Jay and Tyler go on the run, and with the FBI hot on their trail, they begin to uncover secrets that will rattle everything they thought they knew.
Their only alibi is a best friend who never existed... Who is Will Traveler?

Dubya

Explorer
I was going to say the same thing, Sydbar. I liked it, but for a summer show they are going to have to reveal some things early to keep people watching. However, since Wed. nights is the only might I get to watch TV and I only have over air stations I will probably watch it out of a lack of anything else to watch.

Dubya

Remove ads