• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Traveller20 (T20) Now Available for Pre-Order

RPGRealms

First Post
We have opened up pre-ordering for the forthcoming release of Traveller20 (T20). If you take advantage now, you'll save 20% off the cover price and get a free issue of our Traveller's Aide PDF series. This is a limited time offer.

Traveller20 (T20) Pre-Ordering

Traveller20
d20 Science-Fiction Adventure in the Far Future!
Hardbound (Cover by David Mattingly)
448 pages
B/W interior (16 color pages)

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Hey Hunter, I want to pre-order it, but I live in Europe, and the site only offer me surface mail (4-6 weeks). And I don't want to pre-order it if I'm going to receive it two weeks later than my FLGS...
Could I have it sent to me by airmail or Global Priority Mail instead?

RPGRealms

First Post
Horacio said:
Hey Hunter, I want to pre-order it, but I live in Europe, and the site only offer me surface mail (4-6 weeks). And I don't want to pre-order it if I'm going to receive it two weeks later than my FLGS...
Could I have it sent to me by airmail or Global Priority Mail instead?

While we state surface mail for overseas, in most cases we do ship out air-mail anyway.

If you want global priority mail, shoot me a personal email at grip@RPGRealms.com and we'll get it worked out for you.

RPGRealms

First Post
Leopold said:
also will you be publishing the rules to be in accordance with Modern D20's weapons and vehicles?

Can't, it isn't released yet. The material for T20 has been in development for over a year. To change it now for d20 Modern would require we hold off releasing until after November.

Once d20 Modern is released, we will take a look at it and likely post some material for using it with T20.

RPGRealms

First Post
Most likely yes as optional rules made available via the website. Website support is something we really are going to try to build through articles, variant rules, and other goodies. Basically an online ezine supporting the entire Traveller universe.

As a side note to this post, we are looking for writers to help out with the online ezine. Check the TravellerRPG.com website for details.

Hunter

RPGRealms

First Post
Originally posted by trancejeremy
Good lord, $45. I was looking forward to this, but this is completely out of my price range.

You can pre-order it for only $36 right now, and get a free issue of the Traveller's Aide PDF series.

At 448 pages, we have tried to provide everything you need to run or enhance your own science-fiction campaigns, be it Traveller, your own homebrew campaign, or one of the other Sci-Fi d20 games out there.

Alien Races
New Classes
Tons of New Feats and Skills
Character Prior History Development
Psionics
Basic and Advanced Combat System for Personnel, Vehicles and Starships
New rules for armor damage reduction
New Equipment and Technologies
Computer Design System
Vehicle Design System
Starship Design System
World Building Rules