Travels through the Wild West: the Isle of Dread

Who is your favorite character in [I]Travels through the Wild West[/I]?

• Lok

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Cal

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Benzan

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Delem

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Dana

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • One of the minor allies (Telwarden, Cullan, Horath, the badger, etc.)

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The Bad Guys (Steel Jack, Zorak, the shade, Lamber Dunn, etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

Why don't you also serialise your first novel here, in the Story Hour forum?

Please...

Lazybones

Adventurer
Thorntangle, Talindra, Tonguez, Horacio, and Maldur (and all the other readers of TttWW): thanks for your kind comments. Writing for you guys was a pleasure.

Horacio: I've thought about putting some of my other work on this site, although my three homegrown settings aren't really D&D based per se. Maybe I'll put together a poll thread to gauge the level of interest.

I'll be back!
LB

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Lazybones said:
Horacio: I've thought about putting some of my other work on this site, although my three homegrown settings aren't really D&D based per se. Maybe I'll put together a poll thread to gauge the level of interest.

I'll be back!
LB

Do it!
Do it, please!

Maldur

First Post
Ive read the story on your site, and it was very nice. I wouldn't mind reading the rest of that story either :D

So keep writing and we will keep reading.

-Maldur

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Having been entranced by this story hour, I felt a word of thanks to Lazybones was in order. If this little bump helps someone else find and enjoy these tales, all the better.

Great work, O author. A great style indeed. Since you stay close to 3E, we can all hope we can run games as good.

John

Lazybones

Adventurer
Nice to see the old threads make an appearance on the first page again. Thanks, Greybar. I look forward to seeing you on the current story thread.

Remove ads