• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Treasure Hunter help?

kitcik

Adventurer
He was definitely being sarcastic. Look at the thread from a few weeks ago where someone claimed Arcane trickster was broken. That said, I don't think it is terrible - just not optimized.

SorvahrSpahr

First Post
I see, I have rly been away for far too long ^^''

And thanks for the hint about the Sniper, rogue+wiz+sniper looks good!! think sorc instead of wiz would work as well?

xigbar

Explorer
I see, I have rly been away for far too long ^^''

And thanks for the hint about the Sniper, rogue+wiz+sniper looks good!! think sorc instead of wiz would work as well?

Well, seeing as you're focusing on using your spells as a way to enhance your melee combat, you suffer less from being that spell level behind that is that bane of sorcerers, so it could work. If you go up to level 5 in wizard or sorcerer, wizard gives a bonus feat. Split Ray would be good for a build like this.

Dandu

First Post
Also, Wizard/Rogue focuses on Int, Con, and Dex. Sorcerer/Rogue focuses on Int, Cha, Con, and Dex.

One of these choices is better than the other.

xigbar

Explorer
Also, Wizard/Rogue focuses on Int, Con, and Dex. Sorcerer/Rogue focuses on Int, Cha, Con, and Dex.

One of these choices is better than the other.

Right. A sample 32point buy for a WIZ could be 8str,18dex,14com,16int,8wis,8cha. A sorcerer would need something like 8str, 16dex,14con,14int,8wis,16cha. And the Bonus Feat. And the slower spell level pick up. And the.....

SorvahrSpahr

First Post
I see, thanks a lot guys, that was really helpful. Gonna go with rogue+wiz until i can get the sniper prestidge. should be an interesting build xD

With some metamagic feats it should become interesting. Split Ray and stuff to buff it up, right?

xigbar

Explorer
I see, thanks a lot guys, that was really helpful. Gonna go with rogue+wiz until i can get the sniper prestidge. should be an interesting build xD

With some metamagic feats it should become interesting. Split Ray and stuff to buff it up, right?

Yes. And look for the Craven feat as well.

Remove ads