• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Tricky Owlbear] Upcoming Releases

Crothian

First Post
Napftor said:
This suggestion actually brings up a good point, Anna. Do people really want to see good-aligned creatures in the series? I would think no, since BtM deals with not only where the creature came from (or first entered mainstream consciousness) but also how to fight them.

Instead of fighting them how about with just dealing with them? Sure its a good dragon but they are devious and not always easy to handle.

annadobritt

First Post
Crothian said:
Instead of fighting them how about with just dealing with them? Sure its a good dragon but they are devious and not always easy to handle.

They are fond of playing tricks on people. :) (pseudodragons that is)

Since they use telepathy, they could lead a person on a merry chase through the forest when they are bored.

Napftor

Explorer
Crothian said:

I could see pseudodragons being used as messengers among their more powerful kin and, should the PCs be able to answer their riddle (or whatever), then gain some great insight they need for their current adventure. Hmm, I guess I won't write off non-evil creatures after all.

annadobritt

First Post
Napftor said:
I could see pseudodragons being used as messengers among their more powerful kin and, should the PCs be able to answer their riddle (or whatever), then gain some great insight they need for their current adventure. Hmm, I guess I won't write off non-evil creatures after all.

Could also team the pseudodragon with a fairy dragon for trick playing. :)

Remove ads