Troll dice roller

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
Does anyone know what happened to this excellent tool (both for dice rolling and especially for calculating probability distributions) by Torben Mogensen? It had a dedicated webpage (which appears to be dead) with both online use and a downloadable program. I know that there are several alternatives, but I was very fond of this one.

ichabod

Legned
I was interested and lurking because I am working on an online dice roller as part of another project. However, it turns out that Troll's goals as a dice roller are orthogonal to my goals.

Churajnin

Villager
I get you, man! It's a real bummer that Torben Mogensen's dice roller disappeared. But fear not, FlipSimu is here to save the day! Check out FlipSimu for some awesome dice rolling and probability distribution action. It's a fantastic alternative that you'll love! Once you start using this dice roller, you won't even miss Torben's tool. Plus, they've got a downloadable version that's pretty cool! So, go ahead, roll those dice like a boss, and good luck with all your adventures!

Last edited:

Remove ads