• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Troll Lord/Dwarven Forge/ Heart of Glass PR

Troll Lord

First Post
Troll Lord Partners With Dwarven Forge

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 13, 2002 – Troll Lord Games is pleased to announce that the forthcoming d20 Companion Book, The Heart of Glass, launches a new line of d20 products that are approved for use with MasterMaze by Dwarven Forge.

Put your MasterMaze to work and give your dungeon adventure new life by combining these two powerful gaming tools.

Steve Chenault said, "Everyone knows the sheer beauty of the MasterMaze geomorphs. They look very realistic and add a whole new mood to any of your dungeon crawls. We've been using them since they first became available so this is a great opportunity to marry up what we love to do with what we love to do it with."

Look for Heart of Glass launching in June 2002 as the first of the MasterMaze approved d20 products from Troll Lord Games. Further MasterMaze compatible products will include St. Anton's Fire and The Tower Within.

For more information contact your local retailer or Impressions Advertising & Marketing at aldo@impressionsadv.net or by phone at (925) 240-0862. For Dwarven Forge visit www.dwarvenforge.com.

JoeGKushner

First Post
Well I guess the first question is how many pieces come with it? No, seriously, I love the idea, but I can't see how many sets it'd take to do a standard dungeon. I used these things for Belly of The Beast, which isn't a large dungeon or anything, and still barely had enough goods. Hope it goes well but ...

Troll Lord

First Post
Hey Joe, how's it going? I see with your post and the note on the home page here at en world that there are some questions about the compatable issue. Well, by jim'ny crick (as noone says anymore) I'll answer yers right up.

(I am from Arkansas remember :))

There are several encounter areas in the Sea Towns in the Heart of Glass Companion Book. These include Joan's Gate, an underground thieves den and an island fortress to name a few of them. When we designed the dungeons or keeps we did so with the folks over at Dwarven Forge in mind. The end result is a dungeon layout which can be mimiced with the mastermaze geomorphs. If your a fan of Dwarven Forge and have the geomorphs you can set up the dungeon for mini play as it actually occurs.

I know you all have done what I have. Your running some characters through a small dungeon, you use a battlemap for the battles, set dice for doors, a coke can for a corner, you set a stack of fritoes on fire for a fire place and so on. Well now when your using the Heart of Glass, it is laid out (whenever possible) to meet the geomorphs. Now there is no more make believe.....wait, maybe there is make beleive....what are gnomes like in the real world? :O

At any rate I hopt that clears it up a little. Let me know if it doesn't and I'll let someone here with a little more smarts answer it. LOL

Steve

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads