Troll Lord Games & Necromancer Games Joint Announcement (TLG PR)

Arnwyn

First Post
The only thing that (slightly) concerns me about this joint venture is product availability. I'm not sure what Troll Lord's distribution is like - how wide is it?

At least one LGS in my city is dumping a lot of companies from its ordering list because of the d20 glut - now they're only buying "sure things". SSS is considered a sure thing for them, but I'm not sure about Troll Lord Games... (though currently there are Troll Lord products there, so I'm not concerned too much). [And no, I don't do mail order, as all the stores seem to be from the U.S. so postage is often not reasonable.]

As long as there is wide distribution, I'm happy. Must...make...sure...NG...addiction...is...satisfied...

Troll Lord

First Post
Never Fear . . .

Arnwyn,

No fear on that account. We are carried by all major and most of the smaller distributors and our market penetration, though not as large as White Wolf's, is certainly better than average.

That said I encourage everyone to mention to their retailers about these separate listing. Every little bit helps and we wouldn't want anyone to miss out. Also, we have a pretty extensive retailer locator on our main page, if you have a moment, stop by and see if your local store is listed and if not, please drop me a line at troll@trolllord.com.

Thanks all,
Steve

And Hal, you can join us to! Hell we have a tv, cot and other various and asundries in the back of the truck. LOL

Darrin Drader

Explorer
Well, there you go producing more products I'll have to spend my hard earned money on.

Actually I think this is a pretty cool thing. I've always considered both product lines similar in concept, and carrying more Gygax adventures has to be good for both of you. I look forward to seeing what comes of this.

Remove ads