• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Trouble posting

dshai527

First Post
This is my husband's account. I have an account; my username is Aurora. This is the second time I have had this problem, I gave up the last time, but I would really like to be able to post now rather then just lurk. The system won't allow me to do anything except login. Any help you can give me would be great. Just send me a PM to this account with any info you may need. Thanks!- Jennie

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Well, we can't PM a non Community Supporter account, so we'll have to deal with it here.

In what way does it "allow me to do anything except login"? We'll need a more specific description of the problem! :)

Aurora

First Post
Thanks Morrus.
OK, so I can post here, but I can't post over in the SH part. It could just be that I am doing something wrong (it has been known to happen) I get this message:
vBulletin Message

Aurora, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I also can't edit my profile, change my password, email, etc.

Last edited:

Aurora

First Post
All fixed! I can't believe that in all these years I managed to never activate my account. LOL. (I never said I was smart) Thanks!

Remove ads