• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Trouble with Ennies ebay Auction?

jcfiala

Explorer
Hi.

I won one of the ennies ebay auctions, but failed to be at Gen Con due to a medical emergency. I've tried sending a couple of ebay messages to the person who was doing the selling, but apparently he's not paying attention to his account, and hasn't replied.

Who is it that I need to get in contact with? It's been a week, I'd like to get this worked out.

Thanks.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
You should contact Denise Robinson (Dextra on the boards here), who is the ENnies business manager. I can't remember her email address offhand, but it's on the ENnies website.

jcfiala

Explorer
HellHound said:
You pile of product is on its way to you now.

Thank you SO much for your support of the awards

Oh, hey, thanks! What do I owe you for shipping?
(No, seriously - I want to pay for shipping.)

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
I'll dig up the invoice and forward it to you via email. Expect it tomorrow when I am not in the middle of making a roast chicken dinner.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
HellHound said:
I'll dig up the invoice and forward it to you via email. Expect it tomorrow when I am not in the middle of making a roast chicken dinner.

Mmmm...chicken. :)

Have you mailed out all of the bundles? I haven't received mine yet either (although I'm sure that since I'm asking that it will show up on my doorstep tomorrow).

Thanks!

jcfiala

Explorer
HellHound said:
You pile of product is on its way to you now.

Thank you SO much for your support of the awards

Hi! It's been 10 days and I haven't received anything. How were the items shipped out, and when should I be expecting them?

shaylon

First Post
Ghostwind said:
Canadian mail is not known for its speedy service.

Yep, the mailmen still travel by horseback, and most of them double as fur trappers, and it is beaver season! (Insert CM approved joke here!)

It took a few days more than expected to receive my copy of Iron Heroes that I won as an Ennies auction, but I knew that the mail would be slow. I am sure you will get it soon if you haven't.

Thanks again Hound.

-Shay

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads