Troubleshooting - Community Thread Moderation Issues

Talmek

Explorer
Hello, I've started a private community within EnWorld and have moderated the creation of new threads within it. However, whenever I attempt to interact with the threads (approve, delete, modify) I get the following error:

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/var/www/virtual/enworld/forum/dbtech/userthreads_pro/hooks/group_start_postcheck.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /var/www/virtual/enworld/forum/group_inlinemod.php(108) : eval()'d code on line 1

Does anyone else have this issue? I've attempted to use three different browsers (Firefox, IE and Chrome) to make sure that I don't have some random setting in place that would cause this but it doesn't seem to matter - the error remains constant. Are there any troubleshooting steps that someone could provide that I could try to fix this? Thanks!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I know what's causing that, but it's not something I have the know-how to fix myself. I'll get the needed assistance and let you know when it's done!

Talmek

Explorer
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] - Any update since the last post (4/26/15)? As it stands currently I cannot delete forum threads within my community game or allow others to post. I tried to adjust the settings to allow members to post without moderation but for whatever reason it didn't take.

Thanks for the help!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
@Morrus - Any update since the last post (4/26/15)?

There are no secret updates in this thread hidden from you, I promise. :)

I sent the bug report to the developers. Other than that it's just a question of waiting.

Last edited:

Remove ads