• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

TRUE BLOOD--SEASON 6/Chapter 10-- Radioactive/Season Ending

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Radioactive

Bill learns there is a price for deliverance. Jason feels a direct vampire appeal. Sookie thinks about what her future with Warlow will bring. Bon Temps gets ready as a new calamity puts humans and vampires at risk.​

Herschel

Adventurer
Yeah, Sookie could have burned out her fire on Warlow and then the chain reaction could have toasted the entire brood, the end.

Kaodi

Hero
Sooner or later I think Jessica is going to buy it. It will be tragic, but her murder of Andy's fairy daughters is a stain that cannot be wiped away. Wylla, on the other hand, I think will survive. This may be counter-intuitive from a character prominence standpoint, but it would resolve what it bound to be a permanent conflict and it would not make sense for both of them to buy it.

So this is the last we see of
Mr. Northman? A last bit of fanservice (for the female and gay fans, at least, though reading a book in the sunlight on some glacier or whatever is cool literally and figuratively), and poof.

Elodan

Adventurer
So this is the last we see of
Mr. Northman? A last bit of fanservice (for the female and gay fans, at least, though reading a book in the sunlight on some glacier or whatever is cool literally and figuratively), and poof.

I doubt it. They changed scenes before you could verify the death. It'll be interesting to see how they bring that person back next season.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads