TRUE BLOOD--We'll Meet Again Season 5/2012/Blood Pool 4

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
We'll Meet Again

Bill and Eric fear for their lives and wonder who else knew about how and where they disposed of Russell Edgington. Pam does her best to be a good maker to Tara but wonders about the relationship to her own maker, Eric. With a traitor still at large, Roman and Salome go on a hunt. Andy and Jason go to an exclusive party with a judge. Terry experiences a flashback while hunting with Patrick for a former comrade. Old friends visit Sam. Lafayette causes problems for Sookie and Alcide breaks the news of Debbie's death to her parents

Janx

Hero
What I find funny is this:

Eric and Bill are pondering where the leak is. they say that there were only 4 people who knew where Russel was. Themselves plus Pam and Alcide. They talk to Pam. It never dawns on them to talk to Alcide, despite watching him get it on with the Sookie Monster.

Krug

Newshound
I find things constantly frantic in the series, with plotlines twisting and shaking all over, but never really amounting to much. For instance, in this episode, some kid vampire dies, and it's a big so-what.

The situations just seem too far out ridiculous and I can't care much about the characters anymore. I'll watch it because there's hardly anything else on, but it's not really compelling viewing.

Remove ads