• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

True20 / Blue Rose PbP Whose up for it?!

RYPros53

First Post
Recently my girlfriend showed an interest in trying out Green Ronin Publishing's original Tabletop Adventure RPG, Blue Rose. Blue Rose won the Ennie Silver Award back in 2005 for best new ruleset. Blue Rose was hailed for its rules-light stripped down version of the d20 system, which Green Ronin eventually just turned into their own system called "True20". Blue Rose is run using the True20 rules, and now is just a setting for the system. But True20 can be Fantasy, Horror, Futuristic, or Modern. It's a really easy system (as I read over the book) and only a $9.99 payment to download the PDF (or I could just email you my copy). There's a bunch of other supplemental books and I think this is a really cool system to try out - and both me and my girlfriend are looking to start up a Play by Post campaign using the True20 system! B-)
It seems as if most people have moved on to A Song of Ice and Fire, and other RPG systems made by Green Ronin...but I was wondering if there is anyone out there who knows True20 and would like to play a PbP? Or at least has the initial interest to learn the system and play with us? ;)
It's actually very similar to D&D (I currently DM a 4E campaign) but simplified - and there are some cool features unique to the system.
Let me know, drop a line here and I'll get back to you quickly.

Remove ads